Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hoops for sale!

In need of a hoop?

I am now up and running! Making quality hula hoops of assorted sized and designs.

I have been making hula hoops for over a year and I have traveled around the world (down under mate!) selling hoops and teaching classes!!!

Tubing-
(small) 1/2 in, 100 PSI PolyFlex
(medium) 3/4 in, 100 PSI PolyFlex
(Medium/weighted) 3/4 in, 160 PSI Poly Flex
(Large/weighted) 1 in, 100 PSI, Poly Flex

Double Hand Hoops (pair of small hoops)
x-small- 29 and under
Small- 30-36
Medium  36-38 in,
Large- 39+

Assorted colored and decorative tape, including Zebra and Cheetah print! 
U of M and MSU colors!
Fabric grip tape for added friction

Optional- Addition of Rice/Sand/water for weight and sound

25 Dollars for a hoop

Please feel free to contact me on this blog, or via my hoop email at
hollerhoops@gmail.com

Tubing-
Diameter/Size-
Tape preference-
Sand/Rice/Water weight-

No comments:

Post a Comment